Saturday 6 April 2013

[DOWNLOAD] SKE48 - Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi [PV]

SKE48 [Tabidachi Sotsugyou-gumi team unit] - Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi
This song and this pv from Tabidachi Sotsugyou-gumi team unit SKE48. Tabidachi Sotsugyou-gumi is special unit that created to sing this song because they all, nine of SKE48 member will be graduated. The theme in this song is the nine friend that will graduate but they promise will meet again someday. This PV and song always make me sad. Yagami Kumi  say that lyric in this song is telling her real feeling and she happy can be a member of SKE48. (T^T)... so keep support them and feel the song..




watch and get the PV here :
DOWNLOAD
Feel the song :')
Tabidachi Sotsugyou-gumi member : 
 Team S: Yagami Kumi, Kuwabara Mizuki, Takada Shiori, Hiramatsu Kanako 
Team KII: Ogiso Shiori, Akaeda Ririna 
Team E: Ueno Kasumi, Hara Minami 
Kenkyuusei: Kobayashi Emiri

Lyric  SKE48 - Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi
ROMAJI:

Daremoinai shiataa
Akari no kieta semai suteeji
Kyakuseki no man'naka de
Watashi wa wakare wo tsugeru

Onaji yume wo mezashite
Nakama to utai odori tsudzuketa
Ano hi no ase ga hitamuki sa wo
Omou dake de mune wo shimetsuke rareru

Arigatou
Sugisatta hibi yo watashi no subete
Furimukeba
Tsurakatta koto sae kagayai teru
Taisetsuna sono kioku wo
Zutto kono mune ni daite
Nani mo koukai nai ashiato

Sore wo seishun to yobu hi ga kita
Kyakuseki kara mieta
Watashi wa ganbatte ita no ka na
Sutēji no sono sugata
Dareka ni homete hoshikatta
Jibun no michi ga miezu ni
Nando mo yameyou to omottakedo
Hoka no menbā no ganbari o mite
Jibun ni tarinaimono kidzuka sa reta
Arigatō atarashī michi yo
Watashi no mirai
Doko made mo taiyō ga sono-saki o terashite iru
Yukkuri to me o tojireba kitto omoidasudeshou
Itsuka kaette kuru kono basho o
Sore o seishun to yobu hi ga kita
Arigatō
Ōku no nakama yo mimamoru hito yo
Nazedarou kono hoho o nurasu no wa sabishīkara
Yukkuri to ue o muite namida gaman shite warau
 Motto suteki ni natte aou ne
Sore o seishun to yobu hi ga kita
 
ENGLISH:

In the empty theater
With the darkened, narrow stage
From the center of the audience seats
I bid them goodbye
I kept singing and dancing with my friends
Who are all aiming for the same dream
The sweat from that day
And the earnestness
Just thinking about them, I feel a tightness in my chest
Thank you
All the days that passed
They're my everything
When I look back
Even the difficult things
Shine
I will always hold
Those precious memories in my heart
Footprints I left without regrets
The day to say "that was youth" has come
I wonder if you saw me
Doing my best, from the audience?
I wanted someone to praise
That figure on the stage
Without being able to see my own path
I thought "I'm going to quit" so many times
But after I saw the other member's hard work
It made me realize what I was lacking
Thank you
This new road
It's my future
No matter where I go
The sun will be
Lighting my way
If I slowly close my eyes
I'll certainly be able to remember
This place I will someday return to
The day to say "that was youth" has come
Thank you
To all my friends
And the people who watch over me
I wonder why
My cheeks are so wet
Because I'm alone
I'll look up slowly
Bear the tears, and smile
When I become more wonderful, let's meet again
The day to say "that was youth" has com

No comments:

Post a Comment